HAve you ever felt so AGGRAVATED AND STRESSED OUT that....

You feel like your entire body could just turn inside out at any given moment like an evil demon and you'd be covered with sharp evil teeth and breath fire out of your mouth and could singe all the body hair off anyone in your path, including thier eyebrows??

No? WELL I DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

I have hit tru blue aggravation level people. Ready for the 10 yr old to go back to school. I'm ready for my daughter (who is 17 months old) to grow up and get married and ready for this baby to be delivered!!!!
I don't even know why I'm so aggravated, I just am!! Well, I could give a list of small.tedious reasons, but I won't bore you.

Tell me..Tell me please...be descriptive...when you get so aggravated how do you feel?DO you feel like your eyes will turn red and pop out of your head?DO you feel like fire will come out of your nose?LOL
There, I feel better

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha, sounds like you need to go take a long soak in a cool pool. Yeah I do know how you feel, the thing is I remember thinking I was an alien. NO one ever seemed to get what I was trying to say.. Don't blow smokey, don't blow. Find something fun to do with the kids and chill out. Bowling, pool, hmm movies?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Not really! I think when I Am at my most stressed, I feel helpless, and want to cry! That stress is usually due to military events! But good luck with yours!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes. Its called Human Nature. We all have some evil in us to some degree. : ) Being preggers doesn't help it any either.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• full range of emotions Rock! a dare not conjure such feelings~best left for the authentic moment~You are Funny though~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You brought a smirk to my face with your descriptive ways, I hear ya and I got to tell you at my age these feelings do not aggravate me as much as they did when I was younger, everything in time sweetie, don't rush life's cycle and pick those battles, you are too funny!

Answer by older at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I feel like punching a wall until I have no more bones in my have to keep it into a fist while burning my house down with the fire coming from my body. I feel like I can just lose control at any moment and it is usually just at that moment that my DH stepps in and allows for the to escape with all bones intact and our house fire free... All will be okay mommy! As my Grandma always says,God will never give you more than he knows you can handle
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes its my preggers, i cant control my temper and wanna kill anyone in my path, my husband to start with.i dont know why he's still around, lol.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm menopausal...used to wish for this stage because I thought how wonderful to be free of "Aunt Flo". Sure, that part is nice, but... with it comes major mood swings and hot flashes. When I have a hot flash...don't anyone bug me. Leave me alone and don't make comments about my head in the freezer, ask me why my face and ears are so red or why I'm going outside in the winter with no coat....grrrrrr Hope you feel better!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010