Kids shampoo

My SO keeps asking "What happened to that L'oreal Kid Shampoo? I want to get some for Lilly." so I thought I'd ask you guys.

I googled it real quick and it seems like they still make it, but what I want to know is if it works good. The Johnson's & Johnson's we use is drying out her hair like crazy so we need something new. Also, any other recommendations would be good too.

Deathlilly

Asked by Deathlilly at 2:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use Johnson and Johnson and they are great. Tear free and they even have the dye free/no fragrance for babies with sensitive skin.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Aveno has some good shampoo. I've been looking for the L'Oreal stuff too and it seems to be hidden. I can find it sometimes at walmart, but it's near the bubble bath, not the shampoo. Don't know what's up with that!
    lilmama121406

Answer by lilmama121406 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I use suave and condition with my conditioner
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've seen it at Walmart.. but I use Suave for my girls. They have different scents and their hair is really soft after. Its tear free too! =) Here's a link to it: http://www.suave.com/professionals/shampoo-conditioner#/kids/2-1
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I only use Lo'Real kids shampoo! They have the ice age version out right now! We love it, and my girls have really long hair! It works great! I buy it at the Post Exchange, but if you are not military, try Walmart! GL!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When I was little I love love loved the Peach L'Oreal Kids. I wanted to get it for my son but the closest they have now is Mango and I think it's gross. I can't stand that all kids shampoos are either bubble gummy or icky fruity lol. I'm sticking with baby shampoo until he's old enough for "adult" shampoo.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I hate that too jessicarae787. ANYTHING to do with kids is always made with, or made to smell like, sugary things. It bugs majorly.
    Deathlilly

Comment by Deathlilly (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We did use Loreal but I tried Suave and have been buying it since. All of the scents are great and they also make a scent/ dye free formula.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Walmart has it.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 3:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I prefer to use Paul Mitchel Teatree shampoo.......... because lice dont like teatree oil
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010