I feel weird

Okay I'm in the middle of packing and just waiting for a load of laundry to get done so I can pack that but my kids aren't here. I put them in drop off daycare so I could take the whole place and I'm pretty much done. But again my kids aren't here. I can't remember the last time I as alone in this house. It's so quiet it's scary. Even the country count down on the TV isn't helping. LOL I need screaming, fighting, crying and laughing around me. It's to weird having complete silence during the day lol.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sit down, you are out of your mind~call a MD~this is serious....you mind forgot the other world!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I know the feeling. That's exactly how I feel when I come home from work and my daughter is spending the night at her grandmothers house. I feel like something is missing from me and I almost can't stand it. I prefer for my child to be right with me!!!
    lilmama121406

Answer by lilmama121406 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ha ha!!! I know how you feel, I am an empty nester, this is what you have to look forward to in your old age!

Answer by older at 2:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol, I'm that way too. I had the WHOLE place to myself (and with 5 people living here that's a miracle) and I had to clean the whole house just to get my mind off of being alone lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol surfcitymom
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• oh no older i'll never be an empty nester. When my kids move out when they are older I'm going to be foster mother. I love being a mommy and having kids around all the time lol. I know I'm nuts!
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I feel that way when my dog is not home. I have kids to but mostly the dog because she is always there or with me. She would not be home it Grandma took her for the weekend because we were going to go away.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010