I googled it and found this recipe. How good it is....i have no idea (I stick with the box lol)
* 1 1/3 cup Long-grain rice cooked and cooled
* 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 Onion, medium size
* 4 Spring onions
* 1 Piece of ham
* 2 tbsp. Peanut oil
* 1/4 cup Frozen green peas
* 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
* Small shrimps, cooked and peeled
1. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the onion into 8 wedges.
3. Cut the spring onions into short
4. lengths of the diagonal shape.
5. Cut the ham into very thin strips.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large
7. frying pan and add the eggs, pulling
8. the set egg towards the center and
9. tilting the pan to let the unset egg run
10. to the edges.
11. When the egg is almost set, break it
12. up i
at 2:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010