What should i do? i havent talked to her, yet our interview is coming up quickly....

This girl i work with and i went on fri job hunting well we got an interview for today.... i have to leave in an hour and a half to drop my daughter off at her aunts. my phone is turned off suddenly :/ so i cant call her. however i called her yesterday twice and left a voice mail and texted her twice. i got a missed call at almost 1 this morning. saying shed call me. well she cant because my phone is off, she hasnt talked to me all weekend about going ( she needs me to take her for transportation) and i wrote her on facebook telling her my phone is off to message me so we can figure out wht we're doing... but i cant wait around i gotta go when i have to go...

what would you do?? i dont want to leave her hanging but then again arent i the one left hanging?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just go when you need to...you obvisiouly did what you could to help her.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• call from Aunts or on the way to say you are coming at ___ time, get there if she's ready great if not go without... you already commited to be her ride AND left her messgs. about it so even if she can't contact you right now doesn't mean she's not expecting you.
    May not be on Facebook today
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 2:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You did what you could, and she only responded till 1:00 in the morning which means she was more likely out drinking. I would just go on to the interview and not worry about it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• shes getting dropped off at my house because she lives like really far.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• If you couldn't get ahold of her via facebook, try to use someone elses phone and call her. If you still can't get ahold of her, you kinda HAVE to go! If you don't you'll both miss it lol
    Jonathan101909

Answer by Jonathan101909 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would leave when you need to, to get there on time. Leave a note on your door, to call you at the aunts house and if she doesnt call before you leave the aunts house..well..you did all you could do.
    Good Luck on job interview :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Call from aunt's house but think about YOU first!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• okay im gonna do that.

call from the aunts phone... but we didnt have a PLANNED PLAN.... she just said she was gunna get dropped off here.....and have me take her.... she kind of just said that didnt ask but its fine with me. idk
    ill call
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010