I need a new internet job

I worked for kgb_ but I kind of slacked and they fired me :/ so I need to find a new job or something I can get payed doing from home or online. I DO NOT want a business or anything that requires money because I literally am BROKE. so another texting agent job maybe or a blogging for pay. But only if you yourself have used it and made alot. Because I need to get money as soon as possible for a bridal shower i'm throwing.

mommy492006

Asked by mommy492006 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've been looking for the same, just for some spare cash. I'll bump ya and keep this one fresh! Good luck to you, and no more slackin.
    Jonathan101909

Answer by Jonathan101909 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Check out http://www.chacha.com/. Its another text related job that you do online at home.
    MandyP101406

Answer by MandyP101406 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have done cha cha already I didn't like it
    mommy492006

Comment by mommy492006 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well...if your are serious about working and making money, I can help...yes it is a business, but I am offering the Business Kit on the house this week ...and Yes there is a membership but the commissions listerally pay you 2 1/2 times what you need! I can happily not only talk to you myself but put you in touch with a number of CM moms on here you have made quite a bit of money very quickly with us, i have made 10 K in 9 mos from HOME> I am a FT SAHM with 2 LO's and 1 bean on the way!

Let me know! My girls week on here enrolled and 24 hours later made 101. and another above her help 2 get started and made almost 300.00 in 2 days.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• thanks but I already do Mary Kay I really dont want a comission based job. I want something that I know if I put in the work I am for sure getting paid.
    mommy492006

Comment by mommy492006 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• THis is NO PRODUCTS, absolutely NOTHING like Mary Kay or any of the others...and our minimum commission is 80-up to 250. per person and its Daily Direct Deposit..but like I said your call.. I make over 1500 bucks a month
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• check out my journal how i work from home..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also always recommend eBay.  It's the quickest and easiest way to earn money.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010