a question for the mama's who are still kinda early in there pregnancy: Is the fact that your pregnant difficult to grasp still?

I have one daughter, I have been trying to have a baby for a little over a year with my bf, I didn't think it was ever going to happen, now that it has sometimes it's like it's really hard to sink in that im actually pregnant, I haven't seen an ultrasound yet or heard the heart beat my first dr appt is next week, I have the morning sickness and all and the fatigue so i "feel pregnant" i guess, but i don't know if i always do emotionally like sometimes it's like its not really happening or something

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It always took until I saw the baby to fully get that Hey i'm having a baby. LOL
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• it was hard for me with my second. my first was only 3mos old when i got pregant and i think i was in denial, until i went and got an ultrasound to determine how far along i was.
    .sarahbelle.

Answer by .sarahbelle. at 6:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010