Does anyone use a cell phone as their primary phone?

lizard111

Asked by lizard111 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do and have for the last 5 years. I see no reason to have a home phone when I have a cell phone with unlimited min. that has very good reception in my house. If it didn't have good reception in the house I would probably have a 'home phone'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We have two cell phones and a magic jack not sure if that counts for a primary since we are rarely home, but I would say our primary phones are our cell phones.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We went to strictly cells as our main phone when my dh's ex wouldn't quit calling it's been about 10 yrs now. That we haven't had a main line
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do. I have free long distance, unlimited text, free calls to my family in another state. There is no way AT&T could complete with that for a home phone.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We only use our cell phones. No one called us on our home phone so we got sick of paying for it..We have used our cell phones for about 5 years now.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do. No point in paying two different phone bills.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We're in process of switching to just cell phones. We're getting smart phones and with the extra cost of the data plan, I see no reason to continue to pay for the land line that rarely gets used. My husband got a Google phone number that we are using for all the non family and friends that need a phone number. Like the credit card company, the bank, the doctor's office, etc. When someone calls that number and leaves a voice mail, it emails us, which we will get on our cell phones, once we get them, so we should be able to immediately call back whomever called.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We do and have for the last 10 years.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010