What do you think happens to a person when they die?

Do you think that they immediately go to Heaven or Hell or just the ground to rot?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I think it's either to the ground or a jar on the shelf.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To heaven I believe.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Their body decays (unless they are cremated of course) but their energy remains behind as part of the natural world around us.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• no one will know till it happens lol. Part of me believes in the fairy tale afterlife where you "reunite" with loved ones, much like a Thanksgiving family get together but that's the way I think of it when I'm in mourning.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I want to imagine that the soul goes to a "judgement interview" where they look over your life and figure out what to do with you. i believe in reincarnation so I figure they need to judge whether or not you deserve another chance here on Earth. If you've been really bad,you're sent to the nowhere place where you sit and mull over what you did forever with no chance of salvation or hope. If you've been good,you choose to return or stay in your heaven of your choosing.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Butterfly that sounded really nice...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I don't believe in an afterlife.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Nothing. Ground and rot unless they opt for cremation or donate their body

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I believe you go to where you were most at peace in your life. I hope that means that I will be able to watch over my kids. Didn't know that true love or inner peace even existed till they came to me.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• As a born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again,again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan...I believe in reincarnation
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010