does anyone know the difficulty level of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination)? I plan to attend Graduate School in the next year.

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Uh...could you define hard? it's like the SAT, only for people with college educations. The main part is general knowledge/skills. Why don't you get a GRE study book to get a better idea.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with SWasson. You might also consider taking a GRE prep course. Good luck!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It looks like there are sample questions online.  You may be able to find a free sample test, too.

andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i remember taking the biology test during my last year of my undergraduate school. then 4 or 5 years later i took it again, and i got the same score both times, i thought for sure the second one would be worse because i had been out of school for a while!
    Anyhow, they are what they are. I think you can get a study guide if it makes you feel better!
    i think the general one has some basic geometry that threw me for a loop!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Take a prep class.

The GRE is much easier than the LSAT

Answer by rkoloms at 9:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010