question for a friend, bout something you see in your underwear (not period or cm)

my friend said that sometimes when she pulls her underwear down she sees it like wet like pee but its not and its either a yellowish color or it a light light brown, does anyone know what that it or what it means????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• discharge, it comes b4 and aftr your monthly
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Could be discharge?
    Could be a weakend bladder leaking a little bit of urine?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sound like discharge to me, and it can have a smelly odor as well, but still tell her to go see her doctor just to make sure. We go through different things and it could be just about anything. I had this problem a year ago, and it was what I was using in my bath. If she's not experiencing any type of pain while having these discharges, then it may be nothing, but still tell her to go follow-up with her doctor, just to play it safe. I use Summer's eve hypoallergenic feminine wash and I love it. Its quite expensive, but it really works.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ^ what they said. Also, if she was thinks "bad" thoughts *wink* *wink* it could be her "woman juices".
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It's probably just dischrage, but have her see a doctor to rule out infection.
    starlette17

Answer by starlette17 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2010