25 weeks pregnant with NO sex drive

I am 25 weeks pregnant with twins with NO sex drive.... In fact, when we actually do attempt to have sex it's slightly painful and super un comfortable. This is just a very odd situation considering the fact that both my husband and I have always had a very active sex life.

Whenever he wants sex I give it to him... I have the sex drive mentally... but physically it hurts...

any opinions?
similar situations?

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 3:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my twins, I wasn't allowed to have sex after 24 weeks, so I was horny all the time, because I couldn't have it! lol. With my second pregnancy, I was fine all the way until she was born....but with this one, I have NO sex drive AT ALL, and I am only 18 weeks....Are you having boys or girls, or one of each?? Just curious, because I am having a boy this time, and no sex drive, but with the other three (all girls) I had a sex drive...I wonder if it has something to do with the different hormones.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i think my whole pregnancy we had sex maybe 10 times all together! and we were very active before! i just had no drive at all it sucks! it hurt me too and my hubby understood and we did oral a lot! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• actually im haven girls lol =)
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010