if you could, would you cheat adult content

if you had the perfect chance, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, if your DH/SO was OKAY with it, would you? why? or why not?

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• If my husband was "okay with it".

Then that wouldn't be cheating to me. That would be an open marriage.

Cheating to me, is when it's deceitful, behind someone's back without their knowledge. Purposefully lying and sneaking around.

To answer the "?".. I would never have an open marriage. So my answer is "no". If I wanted an open relationship, I would not be married. I would be single and pursueing whatever relations I wanted.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• NO

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No and the thought of another man touching me makes my skin crawl.....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Nope..Not a chance.. I'm with him because I love him very much & I only want to be with him.. If I wanted to be with someone else, I would. He is the love of my lifeā™„
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• no, I made a vow to him and to God to be with him alone and I do not plan on breaking that vow even if he were to be okay with it...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Never. I think cheating (and cheaters) is disgusting, and I don't want to be with anyone else.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i would never...lol....i wouldn't cheat , i would just say it's not workin ,,, give him a chance to fix the problem... if the problem dont get fix ...then u get something new..
    luvinualwayz

Answer by luvinualwayz at 3:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

I feel the same way.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• hmm, I think it depends. A friend cheat on her man because he was a lousey partner and wasn't have relations with her. Her self-esteem went down but didn't want to leave her children's father, etc. They have since gone to counceling and have worked through it. When he did finally find out, he forgave her and understood it was a desperate act of a lonely woman.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 3:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No, I wouldnt. Not that I'm perfect. Not that I'm in the most perfect relationship ever. Not that we have the worlds greatest sex and I know I couldnt find better,lol.
    But because I just love him. And I don't want anyone else. I don't want to be with anyone else. I don't want anyone else touching me or holding me in that way.
    I've lived..I've experienced...Now I've got what I've always wanted..I have no need to seek for anything else.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010