if i am due feb 1 and i am having a planned c-section b\c i already had one with my first....can i secudule it for like jan 25 or something like that or is that too early

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no that should be fine honey ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• they let you schedule it within a 2 wk window before your due date. my family personally never made it that far me and my sis we have to have c-sec and we never make it to the date they schedule.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• 37 weeks is considered full term, so as long as you dont deliver before then, it should be fine. By the way, January 25th is a great day for a baby to be born....it's my birthday!!!
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 8:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Depending on your Dr. My Dr. would not take my twins via c-section any sooner than 38 weeks even though I was in misery.
    jennifer_3

Answer by jennifer_3 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Talk with your OB. Unless some of these posters are YOUR OB then they have no clue what they are talking about. NO ONE CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION EXCEPT YOUR OB.
    Anonymous

• yup most OBs will allow 38 weeks. With my son I was due August 1st; and I got to be scheduled for the 23rd of July; I loved it!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• So touchy anon!!
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 11:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008