peeing on a stick

Anyone else obsessed with peeing on a stick? I always do it even when I know it's too early and then I am disappointed. I'm pathetic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• haha, i do that too. I wanna be pregnant again so bad so I take the test too soon just to be disappointed. lol
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 3:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do the same thing and feel the same sad feeling even when I know it is way too early. Like right now, I am due to start around this Friday, but I took a test two days ago and was all sad. lol I will take another one probably on thursday
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes! iv been ttc for 2 years and about to call it quits
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I was when trying to conceive DD. I spent 7 months and went through about 25 test! lol. It came up pos when I was sure I was going to get yet another neg! After all that I was shocked when it was pos.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am not beig insensitive, but I'd get the dollar store pregnancy tests to save a bit of $.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do it too, like right now I took 3 tests before AF and 1 on the day AF was supposed to start. I ended up with all being BFN, but I still believe I'm pregnant.
    starlette17

Answer by starlette17 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2010