Is George Soros really running the show?

Long but worth the read
www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProlife.asp?indid=997
Who is the U.S. president? Obama or Soros?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL..any guess as to who this anon is????

Maybe the one who ALWAYS brings up Soros??

Maybe you should study his history.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have wondered the same thing. There has been some very interesting links showing how Soros is the financial backing to the people who handled (or maybe still handle) PBO during the run for the Senate and then the presidency. I think that whatever George wants - George gets.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I haven't seen anything about Soros in a long time, and it wasn't here at CM! But I do think that he is pulling a few puppet strings. I can't say that he controls everything, but he certainly does control enough to have an impact.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I couldn't get the link to work but Yes, Soros and his many groups are co- running this administration. It's sick and it;s wrong but thats the way it is.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I haven't heard Soros brought up before......Dont want to read anything long right now will come back too it :) But I have been saying I dont think he is running things. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Never have been. But I just dont think HE is running the show!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sweets, While I have brought up Soros as being Obama's puppet master...I'm NOT the anon (if that's what you're insinuating--and I DON'T post anon)...I took my older son to a pool party this afternoon from 3:30-8:30PM...and I have witnesses!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well lets see.

Center For American progress.  Media Matters,  Daily Koz, Huffington post, campaign money to all Democrats Huge contribtor to Obama,.

Obama trying to shut down the oil rigs for 6 months, oil rigs will move to Brazil where Soros needs them. HMMMM.

I could fill up rwo or more pages with things that Soros has his grubby fingers into. Also he is a socialist.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Gertie,

I can see why you would want us to forget about it, and not want us to talk about it.

Soros has owned the democrat party for years.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Soros.

ANOTHER ONE of Mr. Obama's socialist friends.

Don't you know that you ARE what your friends are?
    That;s real simple.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No more than any other really rich guy.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010