Anyone else sick?

I seem to have caught a head cold in July! Could be bad allergies. We have had alot of rain lately. maybe a mold issue.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my sinuses are feeling raw and my throat was sore when I woke up this morning. Plus I have a raging headache now to go along with it. Fun, fun, fun.
    Hope you (and I) are feeling better soon.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My son just start daycare a month and half ago. He goes once a week while his father and I are both at work. He has been sick every week since!!
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 4:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I can feel a cold trying to take hold but I'm fighting it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• EyeofOdin my dd's dr told her to stop taking her son to daycare he was always sick he had RSV 3 times I know you're only supposed to be able to get it once he had it 3 times & I was at the dr with her all 3 times Anyway I woke up at 2:45 feeling fine went to bed and then at 6:30 AM I wake up with my ear and jaw hurting not sure what it is so I haven't been to see anyone.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010