WTF IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?!! adult content

There is a porn that keeps popping up. Yesterday and today. I don't watch porn so I have no idea how it got there. But yesterday it was adds popping up, now its an actual clip. Its so fucking SICK! How does this happen and how do I fix it?!

Not for fun, just don't know where to put it.

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It was probably in something you downloaded. Even a toolbar can carry them. It's a virus. Check your add/remove programs listing and your start up programs. Sometimes you can just uninstall them and they will go away. If that doesn't work, do a system restore to a day before you noticed them popping up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• maybe your dh was watching it or some one else in the house? check your history!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It sounds like you have a virus. I had a variant of the virus called Vundo and it downloaded some really gross stuff to my computer. I had to take it to a computer repair store to have them remove it cause nothing that I tried worked. Good luck.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Run your antivirus program first. Good luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010