BreastFeeding help...

Ok I just turned 6 months pregnant and my breasts just started leaking... is that normal at this time or show I consult my doctor? I think it might be normal but I'm not sure so please help!!

babybobber

Asked by babybobber at 7:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is normal...go get a maternity (?) bra and some pad and where them all the time. I made the mistake of not wearing mine to bed when it started happening to me and I woke up to a wet sticky bed. My huband at some point in the night rolled over and cuddled me and the pressure of his arm on my breast made them leak alot...LOL... I thought I had drooled.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 7:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It's normal, so don't worry about it =) Just go out and get some breast pads to put in your bra, and you'll be good =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• it is totally normal... nothing is wrong lol but if it makes you fel better go ahead and talk to your dr about it ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yep it's normal. Just don't try to pump or anything like that because you will start contracting and that's not good yet. Time to get some nursing pads tho'.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yes, normal.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Totally normal.
    motheram

Answer by motheram at 1:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2008