I am so nervous....could i be pregnant??? :/

I havnt had sex....my boyfriend and i have only touched...but he has came....and my period is late but i have always been irregular...could i be pregnent????

Nervousgrl13

Asked by Nervousgrl13 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• is this a riddle? haha well if you havnt had sex then i would guess not... becuase to get pregnant you have to have sex right?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well i have researched this and it says u dont have to be inside to get pregnant....and im so scared
    Nervousgrl13

Comment by Nervousgrl13 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• unless he came on your vagina then you shouldent be worried! I this question for real? I this a man playing games?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• k well first off... the sperm can not live outside for very long..maybe u should google that... but anyways....if his sperm did not go in you then i would say chill... or go to the doctor or go get a test and find out...
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• no this is for real...though i wish it wasnt. :(
    Nervousgrl13

Comment by Nervousgrl13 (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• if your periods are irregular, don't be nervous over this.
    It is true that you just need a speck of semen to find it's way to your fallopian tube to get pregnant, but it is very rare that if you haven't had intercourse it probably won't happen.
    please be more careful in the future. He should wear a condom even if you are just fooling around.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• the problem with that is my mom would probly find out if i got a test :( gosh FML :,(
    Nervousgrl13

Comment by Nervousgrl13 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i hate this and i have daluded myself into thinkin as long as i wasnt havin intercorse that i wud be fine....i am so irresponsible and this guilt is very heavy on me right now
    Nervousgrl13

Comment by Nervousgrl13 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It can happen if any sperm were even close to the vagina. You don't need penetration to get pregnant. HOWEVER it is VERY RARE that it happens. Relax for now. You won't know until you miss a cycle or take a test. You can always get the test and take it in the store bathroom. Not that I recommend that because if you are pregnant you will need your parents support. You made a mistake and now you will have to accept any consequences of your actions. In the future be more responsible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010