Positive EPT but negative digital.

:-( I'm totally bummed. Yesterday morning I had a positive early results test but this afternoon I got a "not pregnant" on the digital. Please tell me the digitals are not as sensitive. Please?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 4:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My guess is you are pregnant and not quite making enough HCG. You said the first test you took in the morning. All the HCG hormone was concentrated at that time. By the time you took the digital (in the afternoon) chances are you drank something and thus diluted the hormone. When you test again do it in the morning before you drink anything at all. Right when you get up. Good Luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• test again...pretty sure its really hard to get a false positive....GL hope it works out!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• that happend to me when i was preg with my son! to tell you the truth, only the dollar ones worked for me
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Two tests came in the box so I'll test again in the morning. The reason I'm so desperate to know is because I had weight loss surgery 6 months ago and I need to make sure I'm on the proper amount of vitamins/supplements and eating the right amount of food.
    I got a beta test done today but the results won't be in for a few days. Stinkin slowpokes! ;-)
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm having the same problem.... all of the signs of pregnancy, missed period, and still a negitive test... I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. LOL
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010