Wu-yi source

Has anyone ever tried it? If so does it really work? I really need to lose weight , I've been cutting down on my portions and only comsuming 130 calories but I still can't seem to lose those pounds!

jessnvicnluv

Asked by jessnvicnluv at 7:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I am going to answer assuming you meant 1300 calories, not 130. If I am wrong, please correct me.

I haven't tried it or even heard of it to be honest. If you are sticking to a low cal low fat diet you could try Alli. It has 'treatment effects' if you eat too much fat, but if you are eating a healthy diet it really works.
    VAMommyX4

Answer by VAMommyX4 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I was going to say WOW 130 calories... My grandbaby eats more than that!!! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i tried it and the tea is gross and i lost nothing. it gave me headaches and made me feel sick. you also cant really talk to someone about refunding it cause they change there web page and email so much. was told theres a lot of copy cats. google it and you will see what im talking about
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 6:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008