SOOOO...was wondering if anyone had any old wives tales or diet suggestions for conceiving a girl?

mommyac

Asked by mommyac at 4:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The Girl Diet

There are some who say that what you eat will determine whether your baby is a girl or a boy. Here are some foods to stock in your pantry if you're trying to have a baby girl:

* Chocolate
    * Fresh vegetables
    * Fish
    * Sweets, general
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Couldn't hurt to try,
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have heard if you have sex a few day before you ovulate that you can get preggo with a girl. If you have sex the day of ovulation you will have a boy. I am preggo with my 3rd boy and I had sex every time on the day I ovulated. With my little girl I had no clue when I ovulated.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• There are books about it. Can't remember what one of them was called though. i'm sure you can find them in the library or on amazon.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Seduce your man, with him on top in the afternoon. And think pink. LOL
    starlette17

Answer by starlette17 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2010