Do you think OTHER republicans are talking like this about the Tea Partiers?

"Will you tell those dumb----- at the tea party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on the camera?" the Republican said at a campaign event in June. "God, what am I supposed to do?" The exchange was secretly taped, according to the Denver Post and local NBC affiliate 9NEWS.

Buck is already backtracking.
"The language is inappropriate," Buck told 9NEWS and the Post. "After 16 months on the campaign trail, I was tired and frustrated that I can't get that message through that we are going to go off a cliff if we don't start dealing with this debt."

Buck, a county district attorney, has received endorsements from several powerful elements within the tea party, including South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint, FreedomWorks' PAC and various "9/12" groups — founded in honor of the Glenn Beck-sponsored 2009 protest in Washington.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 4:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't doubt there are some! I think that's hilarious...and don't forget, 25% of all tea partiers are on an anarchy-driven, murderous rampage, according to Boehner. Those Republicans better watch it...two years of butt kissing will go right down the drain, and the tea party will vote straight independent.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well, I am fairly certain he is legally qualified to be pres but I sure would like to know why he has spent so much money to keep from showing his original cert.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• stacy, I guess you don't get it. WHY SPEND MILLIONS to keep it hid? What is he actually hiding. And yes when the BC is a qualifying factor we do have a right to see it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Not a problem here. There is nothing ever going to be done about the "birth certificate" whether you believe or don't believe he is a citizen. Buck is great and he will be much better than that donkey running. He isn't a career politician to he needs to learn that he just has to watch what he says. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm with Carpy. Why spend millions fighting it, why not show it and say "nah nah nah nah nah"? And I would like to add..every year they go into more detail than I want when they tell us the result of the president's annual "physical". Why not show a long form cert? Producing a long form cert before running for office should be mandatory imo.

I think the candidates should be very careful not to lump all the tea partiers together, that is a surefire way to make sure we vote independent or even force the formation of a new party.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL, NOTHING a congressman says bothers me anymore. You wanna know why?

I want their job. I want to fire them. All of them. So Boner can say whatever he wants, and so can Buck. As far as I'm concerned, they're over.

As far as being called a racist goes, I've been called racist at least twice a day since November 4, 2008, and at least ninety times a day in the four months leading up to the election. You'd think I would get used to it, but it bothers me most of all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I see your still lying about Boehner and the 25%/
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I thought we saw the birth certificate already?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lovinangles,

I'm sure your not a racist, if your like me I don't like the white half of Obama either.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ...and don't forget, 25% of all tea partiers are on an anarchy-driven, murderous rampage, according to Boehner.

***

Glad to see that you are so easily influenced by a CLEARLY erroneous post (where the so called percentage/statistic was based purely on biased interpretation), that you have now added it to your "truth" column!!! And you claim to be an "educational elite!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2010