Is anyone else watching Octomom on Oprah?

I actually feel kind of sorry for her.

I can't imagine being in her shoes. Just watching her makes me tired!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i feel sorry for her! that is a lot of children to take care of. Oprah just mentioned in a few months the eight will be two. i have struggles each day with my 2 2 year olds!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• nope. I have no interest in a person that irresponsibly has that many children and then exploits them. I do not feel the least bit sorry for her but I feel very sorry for the kids.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No. I haven't watched Oprah in about 5 yrs. Octomom willingly chose her situation. I feel sorry for her children, but not her.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Why should anyone feel sorry for her? She created her situation for entirely selfish reasons. The children are the ones I feel sorry for. Unfortunately, they have & will continue to suffer for her stupidity.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I can't. The View is on ;)
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 4:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol! no, we don't keep cable.

I have moral dilemmas with contributing to the general decay of society. (and that's not a judgment on anyone who likes to watch.) I feel terrible for famous children. A childhood is a terrible thing to waste.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• those poor kids are paying for her selfishness...

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I don't watch Oprah. She is just too............predictable.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Nope, not watching. I feel sorry for those kids though. Her - she's just selfish and fame hungry.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 4:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It makes me sad for her too!... It also makes me feel guilty for getting so tired of keeping my TWO children. I think thats he needs daycare. But I am sure thatw ould be so expensive. I kinda wish that she would do something so that she can place them in daycare.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010