can he be cheating

my boyfriend is 18 years old and im 22 we have been dating for a year now and we only hang out every once in a while cause i have two kids by someone else and he lives a couple hours from me but every time i try calling him or writing him on facebook he just ingores me and talks to his freinds and flirts with other girls i have mentioned it to him but he says if i keep it up then what is the point of even having a relationship what do yall think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Eek, it might be time to move on down the road. Man are immature anyone and one that young... Have you ever heard of the book 'He's just not that into you?'
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 4:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i think he is immature and trying to tell you he wants out of the relationship but doesnt have the guts to.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes, he is being a little player....

Try dating a man instead
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think that he is young and wants to experience things without being tied down yet. You could ask if he is cheating or maybe take a break and see what else is in the big sea.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sounds like an 18yr old boy to me.............
    Says the mom of an 18yr old boy.. LOL

He's young. He's immature.. And he's pretty much acting his age.

If you are looking for a serious, committed relationship.. Then If I were you. I would look else where.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• hes been telling me that he wants me to move down there to be with him and that he would help me with everything including the kids why i just be stuiped if i did that
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• he sounds very immature sorry!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It doesn't sound like he is your boyfriend. I think you should look for someone more settled and mature that is an asset to you and the lives of your children.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yeah....it sounds like someone needs to grow a pair and just tell you he's not interested!! And you need to realize you don't have to put up with crap like that!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010