Do you think that the Octo Mom should place the kids in daycare at least one day a week?

Octomom" Nadya Suleman (on Oprah) says she was childish for wanting to have so many children. She seems so tired... Maybe daycare could give her a day to get some sleep...What do you think?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• that's a great idea~someone should grant that women some time off...she is trench worn~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• maybe put like 4 a day in daycare and switch them off.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with Jennifer.

You must be watching Oprah too, lol. I just posted a question about her, actually. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes, what if one day she goes even more crazy and drowns all of them...
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 4:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i think it would be great if there were some sort of effort for someone to take all of her kids one day a week.
    how many kids does she have all together? getting 4 out of the house at a time would probably not be that big of a help, but you never know!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think that about 4 of them do go to school... I know that 8 year old boy goes to school. But I was thinking about those 6 that she had all at once. Just getting them out of house... actually once a week getting EVERYBODY OUT OF THE HOUSE for a couple of hours would do her, the house and her assistants a load of good..
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think she needs to. That woman needs a break. I dont know how she does it.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree, she deserves a break. Just because she was foolish in her decision to have so many kids does not mean that she doesnt deserve a break. Damn, I have 2 and i need a break every once in a while, I cant imagine having as many as she does!!!!!!
    superm0m87

Answer by superm0m87 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Daycare could be good. It would give the children a chance to see a different environment and different structure. I say yes.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 12:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I dont see how she does it either... I only have two kids and I wonder how I do it! LOL But yes 2Tiny.. a different environment and different structure would do wonders for EVERYONE! There is nothing like a nap after taking a good bath with putting some clean sheets on your bed. She would sleep and sleep and sleep.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010