Tempur-Pedic or Sleep Number:

Please tell me which one you have and how you like it. Pros/Cons..

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 4:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have a temper pedic, actually it was given to us. 2 twin sized ones pushed together. It took a week or so to get used to it but I LOVE IT more than any pillow top i've ever owned its just amazing.
    momof4bzN2gz

Answer by momof4bzN2gz at 5:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have slept on the sleep number and it is AWFUL!

You fall into the mid section where the pressure variance is the worst, or if they move too quickly and you have a smaller sized bed they pop you off the other side. With a queen you have less than a twin size spot to sleep on yourself which on a regular mattress isn't that noticeable, but imagine that on a bubble! It's awful! I would end up in the crack at the pressure change (he liked his side super soft and I liked mine firm) and my arm would position oddly and my entire body would hurt the next day.

I have laid on a Tempur-Pedic and it was hard as a brick (too firm for my tase) and I couldn't move at all! I can imagine the pain I was in from being bed ridden in the hospital after child birth and that's what it reminds me of because I couldn't barely move around to reposition!

I went with a Serta. LOVE it!

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Definitely Temper-Pedic. I have one of the pillows and it is extremely comfortable.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We both have bad backs and are trying to decide which if these beds we want I'll be curious to see the answers No answer for you though. I hope you get the answer you need.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010