How do you get past this?

This is someone who i know is going through, not me. I just don't understand how she is able to get past this.

Her and her SO had been dating for 4 yrs, they "split up" and he went and married this random chic (so she says)... He only knew her for a few months, anyways. Well, he cheated on this wife with my friend throughout the marriage and she got pregnant and they just got married last month (my friend and her SO) only a few months after his divorce. I just don't understand? Would'nt you feel like you were coming in second place? I want to say something but i know its none of my business. I'm really just curious if anybody has went through that how did you get through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn' t feel so great about it, she sounds like she is settling.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sounds like HE has some committment issues
    A little confusing too,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would feel like second place KIND of.... but more or less would feel like the other chick was a BAD idea and a wild fling (that went way too far).
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Love really is deaf, dumb, and blind isn't it? There's no way in hell I would have went back to him, but that's just me. You need to just be there to support her when she gets her heart broken by this guy. I would give the benefit of doubt right now for her sake, but you know this isn't gonna end pretty.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think until you are inside a relationship you really can't know how complex or complicated it may be. I would just support your friend the best you can as crazy as it may be.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010