Is there an easy way to keep track of binkies/pacifiers?

I'm always losing pacifiers. I do have a few of those pacifier keepers? They are also lost in some great void where these things congregate with mismatched laundry socks. lol How can I keep track of them without tearing my house apart or hair out?

GailMarkle

Asked by GailMarkle at 4:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• There sure is.... pull a receiving blanket through the binkie/pacifier handle. Try it, you will be happy with this one!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• If your baby is very young you can just always move the paci when you move the baby. Until my twins could move around I always moved the paciafier when I moved them to a new location. As they became mobile I kept one pacifier in each crib, one in each carseat, one for each in the living room in a designated spot, and a spare for each in the diaper bag. I made sure everyone else in the house knew where the pacifiers belonged; my husband and older daughter quickly learned it was a VERY good thing to always know where the pacis were. When the twins turned one they only had pacifiers in their cribs or carseats, so it was easier to keep up with them at that point.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thanks for the suggestions. :) To add on to the question, my 12 month steals the 1 month's pacifier and she is always moving around. lol I just get to a certain point where if I can't find them, I end up buying them. This can be expensive considering how often I can't find out where my 12 month old is stashing them. lol
    GailMarkle

Comment by GailMarkle (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• give her something that you know she will want to hide then watch her with out her knowing your doing it. You may just find out where all of them are. My grandson hides things under the couch and some time in the couch or play pen.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010