What's the most disgusting thing you ever saw your toddler do?

I hate to say this, but mine eats their bogies and the other day she took a little sip of the water I washed the dishes in and didn't even seem to dislike it.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh, eating boogies is old news here! LOL! The worst thing so far when my DS was 1 1/2 he licked a bird poop outside that was wet! Ewwwwww........ I almost had a heart attack (new Mom) so I washed that poor kids mouth out with soap on paper towels for about an hour. (Well it felt like an hour) :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Lol. You don't even want to know.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 4:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When DD was a toddler we went out to dinner. As we're sitting there visiting with some family, I look over and she's chewing gum. So I asked everyone if they had given her gum, but no one had. When I asked her where she got it, she pointed to the under side of the table. YUK!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well,my toddler one day put PB in the television,her hair her baby sis and vaseline all in her shoes and in the courtins was really really disgusting! plus she throwed up all the pb she had eaten in the sofa!! I got really CRAZY!
    AddisonandKids

Answer by AddisonandKids at 8:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• once, when my son went thru a stage of taking his diaper off...he woke up in the middle of the night and took his diaper off and went back to sleep...when he woke up (but b4 i knew he was up) he pooped and then decided to see what it tasted like...i was horrified when i walked in the room and found poop smeared on the crib railing and then i picked him up and smelled it on his breath and i just about puked!
    superm0m87

Answer by superm0m87 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The most recent disgusting thing my son has done was lick everything in his view before his tongue got so dry he decided to stop.
    starlette17

Answer by starlette17 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2010