What mom could possibly think this is ok?!?!?! WOOOW

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008851-504083.html

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• An immature one who has no idea how public the internet is.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• wow wtf? the mom must have been really fuckin high to put that on fb!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Stupid mother. I have seen pics of mom doing sexual things on webcams with children in the background watching.
    Check out failblog.org
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It doesn't make her a bad parent. Though not very intelligent since it's illegal.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've seen that article before. I think its just a really immature mother thinking something is funny...and she doesnt really understand what the hell she is doing. She probably doesnt even "get" why she would be in trouble over somethign like that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• that was on the news here not to long ago, a couple teenagers gave a toddler a bong...another story though
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Not only stupid enough to take a picture and post it on the internet but she is VERY irresponsible to have her child in that type of environment at all !!!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It's silly how people think that smoking pot and having a sense of humor makes one a bad parent. If it was a silly picture of a baby with an EMPTY beer bottle, we wouldn't have our panties in a collective twist. Can't wait until they finally legalize it and this sort of ridiculous drama can end.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 6:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• OhMyHell... really? I ripped my FIL b/c he took a pic of my son (who was about 1 at the time) "drinking" a budweiser - the can was closed, but it sure looked real! Beer's legal... weed is not. And really... who uses "glass pipes" for tobacco? Hmm? Exactly.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

Actually I know several who use glass pipes, hookahs, and bongs. To smoke tobacco they say it is healthier.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 27, 2010