Here is another question. Is is ok to have sex on your back???

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 7:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can. The reason for not laying on your back is because it squishes one of your main arteries, but thats if you lay on your back for a long period of time, say to sleep. Having sex on your back is fine as long as it is still comfortable for you. Im 32 weeks along and my hubby and I still have sex in the missionary position, but only if I'm comfortable.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 8:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• after a certain amount of weeks drs usualy say no to find other postions .. i think but not sure but i think they say around 15 weeks mainly for comfort and to make sure you do go in to preterm labor
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm 28 weeks and we still do missionary. Of course, this is my first baby and I'm not HUGE like some women are by now. Basically, you can do any position that doesn't feel uncomfortable for you. If I feel like my boyfriend is pressing on the baby or something, I'll tell him to move around so that it feels comfortable again.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i still do. prop urself with a lot of pillows and if its not a long time its fine
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008