Vasectomy is killing the unborn???? ok just a little overboard I think... Do you?

I read on here one mom believes birthcontrol, vasectomies and tubal ligation is killing the unborn... I am definately pro-life! I hate the thought of killing an unborn child but isnt this a little extreme?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Exactly... but once you create a child I agree do not kill or harm it in any way!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• so life begins before conception now? every one sing along:

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good,
    every sperm is needed, in your neighborhood . . .
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• A sperm is not a child

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• they arent 'unborn' if its just an egg or just a sperm... It's IS unborn if they meet and they creat a 'baby' So I dont think a vasectomy or tubal is killing the unborn. You are just preventing it.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 5:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• What about all the sperm who hit the floor during hubby's happy morning alone time?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL Auto and lovin!! Ya'll cracked me up!

I am Catholic and the "church" teaches the use of birth control is wrong. HOWEVER, many local parishes have eased up on that a lot. I had 2 very diffiult pregnancies and 2 serious miscarriages. I found 2 priests in 2 different states to be very supportive of our decision to use birth control. Our local priest is also supportive because he is from Tanzania and birth control would be such a blessing for many of the people there.

I still see abortion as murder though. I also still think everyone has a right to their opinion even if I don't agree.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Wouldn't that make male masturbation mass murder? LOL--extremism at it's best! Thanks for a laugh!

Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sorry ladies, so so sorry for this, but I can't help it.... what about the women that swallow? LOL! No, I don't btw. But if abortion, BC pills, and now getting snipped is 'murder', then is swallowing?
    Again, sorry ;)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Vasectomy is killing the sperm, not an uborn child. It has no heart beat. Very extreme to think that
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• That is going way overboard. It seems like some people are getting a little to desperate to find something to argue over.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010