What do you do to pamper yourself?

As a mom, what do you do JUST FOR YOU? And do you have anything that you do to pamper yourself that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Do you have anything that your routinely do for yourself? Is your S/O supportive of you taking time for yourself or does it become a point of contention?

LandisLady

Asked by LandisLady at 5:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I scrapbook for myself. It does cost, but I think there are more costly things out there, especially when you have been into it for years and you have lots of supplies built up
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I take a nice long shower, just let the water run over me and relax me. It's the only thing affordable at the moment.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I give myself a pedicure every thursday night, while the hubby is at drill. I get a certain soap that I spend more than I normally would for soap, and once a month a new nail polish. Put the kid to bed, turn on the radio and bathtub and viola'! Insta spa time. DH is very happy that it under $30 for a month of pedi's. LOL
    It was a point of contention until I did a price quote for what a month of pedicures would be.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i get my nails done every 2 weeks, but money has been tight so its been once a month! but i stll enjoy it!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010