i've missed my period for about 3or4 months i've had 4pregnancy test all negative

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• time to go to the doc in my opninon
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• if you havent had one in 3 or 4 months then most likely your pregnant go to the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You can still be pregnant, even after negative pregnancy tests. Sometimes the HPT's dont pick up the preggo hormones because theyre not strong enough. I think its time to get a blood test done by your doctor. If that pregnancy test is negative, then you should probably talk to him about not having your period for 3 or 4 months. Good luck and I hope everything works out the way you want them to.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 8:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Go get a blood test done!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Friend of mine had 16 neg tests finally had a pos test and when they did the u/s she was almost 6 mos! Go get the blood test done.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I just went to the doc today because i have missed my last 3 periods and got 3 negative tests so i wanted to see what was going on and people were also saying it could maybe be PCOS. So anyway i went in and did a urine test and it was negatvie. the doc didnt ask to do a blood test but i am going to get some tests done to see if it is PCOS. The doc also said that after being on the pill for 2 years it can take up to a year to become pregnant so if the tests come back normal we wont be doing anything for another 6 months because then i would be off the pill for 1 year. You should definetely go to the doc n get checked though and I hope you do find out you are pregnant!!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008