sexx adult content

me an my boyfriend have been dating for the last month, but have been pretty close for the last 5 months. we have a hard time when it comes to sex!!!!!!!!!! he had problems watching alot of porn in the past an masturbating alot like 4 or 5 times in a row so he says.. when we go to have sex he says he hasnt been doing that latley but her has a hard tme getting hard, an has to get an hand job or give his self one to hard. onces hes hard an we go to actually have sex it happens for about 5 mins an he get softer an not turned on... helll tell me it either hurt,or he cant feel anything or some excuse he also has diabetes could that be the problem ?? it makes me feel very un attractive an ive never had this problem with a man before i no im not loose an im not completely ugly whats his problem some one help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he should go see a doctor, it has nothing to do with you. If he is taking any meds it can have an effect on him as well.
    Mrs.Z32

Answer by Mrs.Z32 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes diabetes can effect a mans penis. You will either learn to live with it, or move on if you can't.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think it could be sign that you shouldn't be having sex with this guy. Kind of like a warning to get out while the getting is good. I see lots of negatives about this person, and I hate to see a woman wasting her time on a dude like this.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• masturbating a lot like that can do that. even if he doesnt do it anymore.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Could be the diabetes for sure. Could be that hes so used to self stimulation too..well..thats a long shot..but you never know,lol.
    I would ask him to see a doctor about it. Its probably a medical problem.
    Just know that its NOT you..don't let it affect your self confidence!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He needs to see his doctor about this. You have nothing to do with the problem he is having. If it is too hard for you then you might have to weigh the pros and cons of staying in the relationship.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You don't say his age, but diabetes can severely affect the circulation system (won't be able to get hard). He needs to tell his MD about this problem as there might be other problems as well.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with everyone about the diabetes. I dated a guy who had it and shortly after we broke up it just quit working. Towards the end of our relationship there were a few times when everything was going good just to have him go soft for no reason. Your guy really needs to talk to his doc about this, as embarrassing as it is, and get some help. Good luck!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010