crazy cracked out dreams?

can being preggo cause you to have weird ass dreams about every night i mean crazy not scary just stupid strange make no sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes its your subconscious trying to make sense of the craziness of pregnancy. Try to shake it off if it bothers you.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think so
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes! I have had some really odd ones. It's slowed down a little now that I'm near my third trimester, but still there have been some weird ones lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes it can! Been there, doing that. Can't wait to be done with it!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes, I had very, very, very VIVID dreams about ex's....
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes, as a matter of fact I had one last night. I was in a weird hoovering pod that took me to the beach. And when I got there everything was black. It made no sense at all.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Oh, yes. Got to LOVE those whacked out pregnancy dreams. NOT!!!!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yes. i have crazy dreams every single night. it's weird. when i'm not pregnant i dont remember my dreams at all.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am 40 weeks pregnant and I still have crazy dreams that make no sense at all, Usually I cant remember my dreams but pregnancy has sure made sure I remember all of them.
    Danielle55

Answer by Danielle55 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• haha yeah. i've had the strangest, most vivid dreams of my whole life since I've been pregnant.
    I think a lot of my dreams have obvious pregnancy metaphors (I had a dream that I was diving under water to "rescue" plastic baby dolls but couldn't ever get the dolls out of the water) nervousness/anxiety metaphors (I had a dream that I went to my sister-in-laws dance recital- she's a dance teacher- and she tried to make me get up on stage and dance in the performance and I was freaking out like "OH NO!!! I didn't even practice! I'm not ready for this!!!) and plenty of others that make no sense at all haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2010