What the heck could it be?

Ok so here is my story.. I had my last period on June 22-28. Around July 15th I had spotty brownish discharge for about 4 days. I called my midwife and she told me it was probably Ovulation bleeding, ok fine. Today is July 26th so now I am a few days LATE and I took a test and it was Negative. I have been feeling really weird since the spotting. I have 4 kids already so I know what it feels like at the beginning of pregnancy, but have never felt symptoms so early on. Do you think I could be pregnant? If I still dont get my period by next week I will call my midwife and she waht she thinks but for now I am really wondering what the heck is going on LoL!!! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The same thing happened to me and a few weeks later I took 2 more pregnancy tests and they were positive. So yeah, give it a few more weeks and test again.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i would take a test in about 2 weeks you could be prgo goodluck mama
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i agree, wait a couple weeks and test again or try testing with a different brand that is more sensitive to HcG
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010