Did anyone read the Bryce Howard Dallas story on Gwyneth Paltrow's.........???

The story was on this day's "STIR" on the cafe'mom profile page from THE STIR....

This was so true and well scripted with the power Gwyneth put into the whole breastfeed idea. But it is really a nightmare when you try to go so hard to feed, with no help and no extra person to help out and live with the whole feeding routine and NO SLEEP AT ALL>

I can totally 100% relate :) More than that is I was saying all this too, but I had the option to formula feed. Just it seemed to have a hold on me for some reason with the bonding more than anything. In the end all it does for me is completely wear me out.

So the pain, .........no it wasn't worth it and I am not one bit ashamed to say it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you weren't ashamed you wouldn't have posted this anonymously. Just sayin'.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 6:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Motherhood is hard. Something to think about before venturing into the idea... it is called sacrifice- you do what is best for your child. It is only a short period of time, yet the benefits last forever. It is sad when people look to "famous" people for excuses. Parenthood isn't about making excuses- it is about doing what is best for your child.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010