How do you do it that many times??? adult content

I cannot have sex more than once or twice a week, even after 14 years. How in the world do some of these women have sex 5-7+ times a week? There's only 1 word to describe that for me - OUCH! Even when DH and I first got married and were going like rabbits, after 2 days we had to stop because he was raw (even with lube) and I could barely walk. We haven't had sex that much in at least 12 years. I think we would have been divorced by now if either of us demanded more than twice a week. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't see how they do it either. The longer I go without sex the better it is.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• true. another thing that enters my head,gross I know,but their vaginas must REEK from all that semen in there! LOL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Everyone is different. We did it four times last night (thank God for anon). You have to do what's comfy for you.
    Anonymous

• bathing helps that smell. haha.
    Anonymous

• sex doesn't hurt for me. Unfortunately Dh doesn't wanna do it that often. :(
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well i guess I qualify as one of those ...LOL um 1st off I think it probably other than your drive depends on the amount of lubrication you (the woman) produces as far as not hurting goes.... and to butterflyblue- the guy doesn't always have to leave it in ya know LOL
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• we can go 3 times a week..if i'm lucky..dh works a lot. When we first moved in together we had sex every night for hours for like 2 wks straight..(he was raw) and we had to take a break. Pretty funny =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i once heard that painful sex could be a sign of an STD or cervical cancer...not saying you have either..just thought i would throw that out there
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I can't keep up with my DH's sexual appetite but I certainly try, after maybe 2-3 days, I get really tender and sore, I just try a different position and sometimes it helps. I think DH and I bump nasties at least 4-5 times a week (unless on my period of course) Probably the reason why I keep ending up pregnant lol
    Jessybear87

Answer by Jessybear87 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Some women have natural lubrication that helps with that. And sexual activity can mean other things too. Not just regular traditional sex.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010