found an amazing website...ya'll want to know

its called freecycle.org
it works by you posting a wanted post saying something you want, then some1 responds by saying hey have it. and its totally for free.!!!!! its awesome.I already got rid of tons of toddler clothes and a solid wood night stand. and its nice b/c I wont have to carry it out to the street for the trash to come and get it. and I even found a nice copy/fax/printer/scanner for free. everything's for free.I know I kind of sound like im promoting it, well I am, b/c it an awesome website. tell me what yall think after yall join.

ooooh and its in almost every country in the world COOL

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ooh i forgot or you can respond to an offer post
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• cant get into the page!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yea I couldn't either. i had to google it and then click on the link from there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• me either,but thanx
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yeah i've known about it for years, only used it once though. were i used to live until recently we had a yardsale website for our local area. we recently moved back home though, where i started a yard sale group on here for locals, where you can sell/buy things, and promote your yard sale. maybe you should do that for your local area too :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It's a great site.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 7:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I love freecycle!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 7:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• freecycle is the best. I post all of my girls things on their, household items as well. It is though yahoo groups.

http://www.freecycle.org/

Follow the prompts to select a group in your area.
    They used to have tradecycle, swapcycle (not sure if they are still around).

Good luck.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 8:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010