TMI sorry but i was just wondering

im 10 weeks pregnant and last week i started taking an antibiotic for a bladder infection my discharge was like yellow and mucus and it kinda burned but now its not burning and my discharge has gone down to a very very lite green and kinda like a thin "slippery " thickness is that good does it mean that things are clearing up ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep. But infection is still there. Make sure you take all of the antibiotic.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i am i have like 7 pills left im done with it tomorrow
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Remember to eat some yogert too or you'll get a yeast infection on top of it! Sounds like the infection is almost gone though.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• lol been eatingg yougurt i love it and i am like addicted to i t
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• u might have had a yeast infection antiobiotics will cause that!! maybe u shud check with ur doctor and make sure everything is ok!!! good luck
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• As far as I remember, they wouldn't let me on antibiotics for anything when I was pregnant. I had a bladder infection and they had me drink cranberry juice. Thats it. I would check with OB.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely TMI!!!! You should ask your Doc not people on here!!!
    Anonymous

• oh thats not tmi and i don't think its gross either! I have heard of lots of women (including myself) that has had a discharge just like your now for their whole pregnancy. I'm pregnant w/ no. 5 and i have always had a greenish thin mucousy discharge. In fact I've heard women nic-name it "snail-trail" =)
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i said tmi anonymous dont like it dont flipping answer it then grow up what are you 13?
    and ya my dr is the one that gave me ampicillin it is consdered very safe during pregnancy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2008