what should i do??? any advice adult content

i am 20 years old and i am married to a 23 year old man....i am bi and i left my husband for a 16 year old girl and now i am back with my husband but i am missing my ex girlfriend and she is starting to talk to me again and i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• readingI'm just gonna be quiet. :) Good Luck,Luv

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i knwo this is not what you may want to hear, but a 20 y.o. with a 16 y.o. no matter the sex is a pedophile. what would you think if a man was 20 and with a 16y.o. This is my opinion and happens to be a law. So that is the only advice i am giving
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• 16 is jail bait right? even if its a lesbean relationship.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• try really hard to remember why it didnt work out between you and her. there is usually a good reason.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• uh...you know that's illegal, right?
    Anonymous

• Um, what the others said... A 16 yr old girl is still a child!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You really need to ask who is the best person right now in your life for you , and my answer would be God. HE is our answer in times like these. I am sorry if you felt abused by the man in your life, not to mention it was hard enough where it was a cause for you to leave. IT's awful to have to feel trapped .

You may message me .... I hope you are doing good and it's okay to ask , just do something good for your life and don't feel bad about getting counseling. Or even going to a good person that is trustworthy and it should be a careful decision at that.

Good luck , You're trying.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 7:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You don't know what to do? 16 is a child, that makes you a pedophile. You're supposedly an adult, you're married, and you don't know what you SHOULD do? Yes you do. You know what you should do. You just don't like that.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• sealed lip

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Get some therepy for yourself. You clearly have issues if your still dealing with MINORS as sex partners. You deserve to be in JAIL for what you have done. What you should do..... about what? Missing the LOVE CHILD?? Get over it, recognise it is wrong, NEVER do that again and MOVE ON! Confess to your dh if you haven't already. BTW, Never speak to that CHILD again.
    She is a CHILD, repeat it. She is a CHILD. Don't cross that line. Go get some help for yourself because you are looking for love in all the wrong places.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010