what happens if you get reported? do they take away your cm account or ground you from it?

i really want to post something because someone has reallt been tickin me off and i want to know if this person is bugging anyone else. but if this person reports me just want to know what they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Right now they take away points and send you a message telling you why, but if you get reported enough times, they use to suspend your privileges of participating in the site and sometimes boot you out.

Answer by older at 7:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• And if you call someone out by name the post will be deleted. They are still keeping track of all the reports they get and if you get enough they'll still suspend you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• what older said!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am sure the others are correct, but LOL at the grounding reference. Maybe they will just take away your car keys. (sorry the kid's theme here grates sometimes)
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2010