I have a question...

do you and your dh/bf know your/his passwords to all your accounts such as FB and myspaces or what ever other sites you and him might have including email?

I dont have any of those he doesent either and we share a email, IMO It would eliminate more arguements that are undeeded, not that we would fight of that type of stuff, I just feel as being an adult that i dont need those things any more, but thats ok if you all do, i have nthing aginst it LOL just a question...

oh and p.s. if we did he would have all my passwrod bc i have nothing to hide LOL

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah I don't do facebook or myspace either.
    I guess this is a little different 'cause most of the people you talk to on here are strangers.
    Where as the other sites, everyone you ever knew from life is trying to talk to you. I like living in the present.
    Plus we are all moms.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We both know each others passwords, it's really no big deal =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He has all my passwords because I forget them.  If I need one of his or mine, I just ask and I receive. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I know all of his passwords but he really doesn't care to know mine.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We have them all written down in the same place but I don't think we have ever checked each others without permission.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i have his fb password but just cause i set it up for him. i dont go on it though. and he knows my fb password but i dont think he goes on it... i dont know if he remmebers it or not.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i think he told me his passwords a while back...but i dont remember them, because i have no need to log into any of his accounts. i think he knows mine. i'v told him before, but i dont think he checks mine either.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have nothing to hide either, but I've been married for almost 18 years and have had children in the house for 17 of those. If my having my own email and FB account that no one can access but me gives me a feeling of a little something of my own, then I'm doing it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Hubby does not participate in any site, but I do have his password for his email.

Answer by older at 7:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My husband and I don't have secrets. I have nothing to hide. He can go through my drawers, by pocketbook, my computer. There is complete openness and honesty. He has always been that way with me too. I know this and don't look. It's the same with him.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010