Could i be pregnant? adult content

Hi! I've been on BC for almost 2 years. I missed 3 pills on the 9th,10th,and 11th of this month. Me and hubby had sex on those three days that i missed my pills...We also had sex one other day after that. I have not taken my pills since those days that i missed them in fear that i may be pregnant. I got my period on the 20th, and it stopped yesterday. I still feel as though i may be pregnant. I took a test like a week before i got my period and it was negative. Im wondering how long i should wait to take another test and if anyone thinks i could still be pregnant even though i got my period?

cuntrymom28

Asked by cuntrymom28 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• that wasn't a period,it was from the lack of hormones from the pills you didn't take.I doubt you are pregnant, but wait a few weeks for the hormones to clear and retest

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• it really does not sound like you are. wait until next month and if you miss your period, then worry.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• get a blood test?
    sillyme85

Answer by sillyme85 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Butterfly...how was it not my period? it came at the same time my period was suppose to and everything.. but the bleeding was a little different though...it was normal at first, but then one day i had like some brownish blood.
    cuntrymom28

Comment by cuntrymom28 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sillyme85.....i don't have insurance....where could i get a blood test ?
    cuntrymom28

Comment by cuntrymom28 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When you're on the pill the bleeding you get is not a true period,its withdrawl bleeding from the lack of the BC hormones.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Butterfly.....ok...the last time i took the pill was the 8th i think. we had sea the 9th, 10th, 11th, and one other night after that. we used no other protection, and he did cum in me. I read online that there is no certain time that it takes for the bc pill to be out of you...they say you can get pregnant by missing just 1 pill. It's really bugging me, that's why im on here trying to talk with other mom's and see what they think. I'm trying to give it some time before i take another test.
    cuntrymom28

Comment by cuntrymom28 (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You can take another test but, I doubt you are. I agree with waiting til next month and if you miss your period then worry.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i plan on waiting til next month to see if i get my period then. but it driving me nuts, and next month is far away....LOL...thanks for all the advice ladies
    cuntrymom28

Comment by cuntrymom28 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Not to get your hopes up, but there is only a small possibility you could be pregnant. I have a friend, who came off of her BC pills and DID get pregnant that same week.....but, didn't have a positive pregnancy test for another few weeks....so, if you are concerned that you might be, just stay off BC until then.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010