I'm not getting the new site too well....

So I understand you can't answer questions anon now until you hit a certain "level". How do I tell what level I am at and how do I progress? I really don't get that at all... I signed up for a Q&A/support website, not a gaming website, since when do you have to be at a certain level to answer questions anon... I'm not a fan... can someone fill me in?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• join the group Phi Beta Mama,it has all the answers you seek. Go to the groups tab at the top of the page.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You get credits by asking and answer questions. You also get 10 credits if someone picks your answer as best. You also get one credit for bumping a question and for voting up an answer. The top left circle will tell you what level you are on and if you move your cursor over where it says freshman, sophomore or whatever it will tell you how many credits you need to get to the next level. Today's report card tells you how many core credits and how many extra credits you got for the day. The credits don't roll over and are reset at midnight every night. The further up the levels you go you can vote down answers and level 16 will give you your anon option back. I am not sure what is after that but I have heard something about a Dean's list. I am not sure what that is though. Anyway, I hope that helped a little. Have a great night.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• all you gotta do is anwser questions and ask questions to get points to move up levels, at the top of the screen it should say what level you are at.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 8:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I wondered what happened to the anon button. I guess that's what happens you don't log in to CM for over 2 months lol, you get lost.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010