Ordering clothes online

I want to buy something online. I found a site that has things I like and prices I like. My problem is their size chart is not right even though they say it is. I know what size I wear but their chart shows I wear a size 2 full sizes bigger than what I wear! They won't let me return it so I have to get it right the first time. I tried talking to customer service but they kept saying use the chart. We were not communicating well that the chart isn't right!!!!!

What would you do? Would you buy the size you know you wear or buy the size they say you wear?

Asked by admckenzie at 7:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is hard. If it is accurate depending on your exact measurements, then order what size it SAYS you wear, rather than the size you think you wear. All places are SO different it is frustrating. I remember shopping at certain places and wearing a 4 in some things and a 8 in others. It is bizarre how totally different places are. No wonder so many people have such a messed up body image!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• their size chart

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• eh i dont any more i did once, Im a 16 and got a size 16 that said they would fit me on the size charts the top was too small and the pants were kinda big on me, Im werid i guess depending on the pants i can wear from a 14-17 just depending on the brand and if they are streatchy or not!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• theirs im always size medium but according to theirs im large so i go wit theirs
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010