My horrible evening (just venting really.....)

It didn't start off bad but i got my results back on my license test for massage therapy and i failed it agian by 4 f*n points and now my husband is going insane on me and being a total ass!!! he telling me to just start something else and forget about it because its just a waist and basicaly telling me that im so stupid!!!! i cant stand him i wanna hit him in the damn head with a bat or something!!!i can't believe he's treating me like this!!! i can't believe i failed again!!!!! I don't know what to do with my stupid life i have to kids and i'm pregnant and i don't have a damn carrer and i'm 25!!!!! god!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry you had a bad day hun :(
    TabbyV

Answer by TabbyV at 7:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sweetie take a deep breath, I know it sucks you failed it again, but do no let hubby put you down, you have a lot on your plate, don't give up on your dream, proof him wrong and prepare yourself this time, but you are still young and at the moment your hands are pretty full. Give it a rest and without him knowing about it try again and then we you get your license you rub it in his face! Many hugs to you, never give up, follow your dream no matter how many times it takes you to achieve it!

Answer by older at 7:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• hugs

I'm sorry you had a bad day.

As for being upset that you are 25 and don't have a career, don't stress so much about it.  I'm 36 and have had 5 careers so far.  4 years ago, I finally found the one I want.  Sometimes, the career path is a journey that only life experiences can lead us down.  You will find what you are meant to do in life.  I was 32 when I realizes what I was meant to do.  You will find something. 

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sorry your husband's being a complete jerk, I was there yesterday though.
    He should be telling you that it's ok and be supportive of you not bashing you into the ground like that.
    Guys are losers sometimes. I'm sorry you failed, I hope you try again and pass.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• The difference between success and failure is often presistance. You can do this! Just keep your head up even if it takes you 100 tries you can do it!! Shame on your husband for not supporting you!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Don't give up, especially if this is what you want!!
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You should keep trying if you like what your working for. Ignore your man he might just be being a dick cause he had a bad day too, maybe you two should talk and you should tell him how you feel, and then if he dosent stop, you should possibly hit him in the head with a bat or something.
    Danielle55

Answer by Danielle55 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Don't give up! Not after all that work. Keep at it. Don't get down on yourself, and don't let hubby do it, either! Talk to him when you're less upset, and gently see if you can get him to think about how he'd be feeling if the situation were reversed. Good luck!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 9:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Men don't know how to help with difficult, emotional situations like yours. I'm sure you just wanted him to hold you and tell you all will be okay and that you're the most wonderful person for trying so hard. But men are dopes and think they're helping with their "advice". Take a deep breath, at 25 I began school and didn't even finish, but I eventually found my place in life and am happy. You are wonderful for taking your life into your own hands. Stay independent, don't loose who you are, You sound like you've come a long way already. Like Lady Gaga says......"Show me your teeth!"
    josts

Answer by josts at 2:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2010